Cordyceps have been an appreciated herb in China for thousands of years!
Cordyceps is produced mainly in China, Qinghai, Tibet, Xinjiang, Sichuan, Yunnan, Gansu, Guizhou and other provinces and autonomous regions in the snow-covered mountain / grass fields.
Cordyceps can according to Traditional Chinese Medicine:
- Increase the body's energy reserves - mitochondrial energy, improve the body's tolerance to cold, reduce fatigue.
- Improve the tolerance of cardiac hypoxia (lack of oxygen in tissues), reduces cardiac oxygen consumption, reduces antiarrhythmia (rhythm disorders).
- Prepare the trachea, fight asthma, act negligently and prevent the effects of emphysema (disease on the tissues of the lungs that makes it difficult to breathe).
- Reduce chronic kidney disease, improve kidney function as well as reduce toxic substances that cause kidney damage.
- Lower the blood cholesterol levels and improve the body's ability to dissolve fat as well as reduce atherosclerosis.
- Have a direct antiviral function, regulate the central nervous system, regulate sexual function and so on.
Accordingly, according to Traditional Chinese Medicine, Cordyceps can have significant effects on human health.
The can contains 100 capsules